Sunday, October 3, 2010

My bizzare moments

Recently, I realized i am into different weird moments. Thought its better to dedicate a post for laughing..

1. Line comment in a wrong place: I wanted to send a group email to prepare for a b'day party of one of my friend. I included her husband (Jeehyun) and wrote something specific for him in the email addressing her husband. But later, realized that she may read her husband's emails. So, removed his Id from the list and thought i removed the related lines in the email. I did not realize till my friend asked what are those two slashes before the Jeehyun's name. Then only i realized that i commented those lines by adding "//" rather than deleting those lines in the email.

2. Korean tea: I have been eating bread with Jam in the fridge. I even suggested that Jam to some others. But only recently realized that it is a korean tea.

3. Seat belt: Being used to drive my car a lot, once i sat in a seat. I was trying to put seat belt, but shocked to see that seat is not equipped with seat belt. It may not be a surprise in India, but sure is a surprise in US.. Only later, realized that i am sitting in a seat in theater not in car..:(

4. Birth day party spoiler: Once a met few friends of mine at a grocery shop buying cake. they said its for someones b'day. After an hour, i met one of their friends randomly. I told her that i met her friends in the grocery shop for b'day preparations.. I even asked, do u know whose b'day it is..I exactly asked the girl who b'day is on that day, rather than asking the original people who were buying the cake..:(

No comments: